Pages

Jul 23, 2010

Covergirl LashBlast fusion mascara

Covergirl's first ever volume + length mascara!

Covergirls lashBlast Fusion is the perfect fusion of LashBlast's super volumizing brush and a new buildable fiber-stretch lengthening formula that work together to thicken and extend the look of individual lashes. So no more having to pick between lashes with volume or length. And no more havint to use two mascaras at once! Enjoy that extra minute of me-time ladies!

Don't forget its Hypo-allergenic and suitable for contact lens wearers, its smudgeeproof, flakeproof and rubproof!

I have 5 $2.00 off any covergirl product coupons. Comment this post with an email and the first 5 get the coupon!

*disclaimer- I am a Bzzagent and received this product free to review

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hope I get a coupon :) Tinabanina85@yahoo.com <3

Lucy805 said...

I love Cover Girl products!

Lucy805 said...

Whoops, forgot to add my e-mail addy: lucylou523@yahoo.com

Jennie said...

Cover Girl products rock!!

jlsmith1979 @ gmail dot com

Heidi W. said...

Hey there! Very cool that you're doing this! Saw the link on FB. I'd love a coupon if you still have some :) If you don't have my mailing address- email me hpy2bheidi@aol.com or message me on FB. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for love!