Pages

May 17, 2010

Schools out for summer!


Finally! The semester is over and I am happy to report that I got all As and Bs. GO ME! haha.


Okay so insurance denied the bariatiric stuff, so Im back to swimming and shakes! I CAN DO THIS!


On another good note, I was asked to be publicity for MOPS which is awesome and right up my alley! I have been praying about this position for years and I am so blessed to have this opportunity!


Also be on the lookout for future posts all about products! Im a BZZ agent and this blog will be the perfect place to well, BZZ about them. I will be giving away free coupons to those who comment on specific posts! ( Thanks Angela!)


Guten Nacht for now...(and this photo is Sammys Blue Steel pose from Zoolander)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for love!