Pages

Jun 16, 2010

Got2B Review!



Heres the BZZ!

Smoothing Lustre Lotion

  • This product line has been recently reformulated with and indulgent cashmere infusion!
  • Protects against heat damage from our favorite heat styling tools and contains a UV protectant
  • Perfected for use on all air types, wet or dry
  • Features a luxurious fragrance!
I absolutely LOVED the lotion. It smells SO good! and it actually worked. My hair got super smooth and soft. I liked it so much I went and got the whole line!
The Hairspray is awesome. Its light and wont weigh the hair down. I have yet to find a spray that will tame frizzys yet keep the hair smooth and soft! THIS WILL!

Then I tried the mousse and on days I want to go curly this is awesome! I got some awesomely frizz free scrunchiness with this hair!

and then finally the Satin Drops. WOW. for a finish these are great! and man they smell good. It feels like the biosilk super expensive drops but more than half the price and a way better scent! I got compliments on how yummy my hair smelled the first day I got it!

So overall. I love the product! and the price isn't bad too with a suggested retail price of 5.99. ( and I've found sales all over town!)

*disclaimer
I am a bzz agent and recieved coupons to review this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for love!